Best Commercial Roofing for commercial roofing repair in Holyoke, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Holyoke, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and experts in different types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Holyoke, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Holyoke, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in Holyoke, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. In addition remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Additionally, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unsightly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holyoke, MA
Holyoke is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, that lies between the western bank of the Connecticut River and the Mount Tom Range. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 39,880. As of 2018, the estimated population was 40,358. Sitting 8 miles (13 km) north of Springfield, Holyoke is part of the Springfield Metropolitan Area, one of the two distinct metropolitan areas in Massachusetts.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof will last for many years in the future. Look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to examine the roof directly before providing you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they give will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your home is really important. The roof is among the most critical components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing company having a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing repair in Holyoke, MA think RoofExpress