Top Commercial Roofing for commercial roofing repair in Hatfield, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Hatfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hatfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Hatfield, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Hatfield, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people always have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to give shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hatfield, MA
Hatfield is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 3,279 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Hatfield consists of the town center and surrounding areas.
Hatfield was founded in 1660 on land granted to General Daniel Dennison and Governor William Bradford. It was formally incorporated as a town in 1670 and has a board of selectmen and an annual town meeting.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for many years ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to evaluate your roof personally before providing you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they provide will be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your home is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your home. Working with a professional roofing company who has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing repair in Hatfield, MA think RoofExpress