Best Local Roofers for commercial roofing repair in Hampden, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most important aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Hampden, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in several types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hampden, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Hampden, MA and surrounding areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Hampden, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people typically have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to offer protection from the weather. Also, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unappealing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
They did everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hampden, MA
Hampden is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,139 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The namesake of Hampden is John Hampden, an English patriot.
Hampden is a small, New England town in Western Massachusetts. It is, for the most part, a commuter town. The town is home to businesses such as Village Food Mart, Monson Savings Bank, La Cucina Restaurant, It’s All About Me, Bilton’s Farm Market, Compusign, Mountain View Restaurant, the VFW and Reid’s Corner.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for a long time to come. Take a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely in order to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see just where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to examine your roof in person before providing you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they give is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your house. Getting a professional roofer who may have a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing repair in Hampden, MA think RoofExpress