Best Local Roofers for commercial roofing repair in Granville, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most important aspect of your house that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing services around the Granville, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and professionals in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Granville, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is key.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Granville, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning company in Granville, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people typically have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to give protection from the elements. Furthermore, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unpleasant algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granville, MA
Granville is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,566 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The town is named for John Carteret, 2nd Earl Granville.
Granville was first settled by English colonists in 1736 and was officially incorporated in 1754, after the end of the Indian wars in 1750. Early settlers could get a 100-acre (0.40 km2) lot for free, providing they built a house and “put four acres in English hay”. Perhaps the most famous resident of that era was Oliver Phelps, whose purchase of 6 million acres (24,000 km2) in western New York (the Phelps and Gorham Purchase) following the American Revolutionary War remains the largest real estate purchase in US history. The population in Granville expanded quickly, peaking at 2,100 in 1810, when it rivaled Springfield. However, likely due to the rocky soil in New England, many settlers eventually migrated west, some establishing the town of Granville, Ohio.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof may last for many years in the future. Check out these easy methods to get a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to evaluate your homes roof directly before supplying you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they offer will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your house is important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your property. Getting a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing repair in Granville, MA think RoofExpress