Top Rated Commercial Roofing for commercial roofing repair in Granby, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Granby, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and professionals in several types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Granby, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is vital.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Granby, MA and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Granby, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to offer protection from the weather. Additionally, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely superb and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granby, MA
Granby is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 6,240 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Granby corresponds to the main village of Granby in the center of the town.
Granby was once part of Hadley, as were other towns. Granby was first settled in 1727 and was officially incorporated in 1768. The town is named in honor of John Manners, Marquess of Granby, a hero of the Seven Years’ War. Granby was originally part of the Hadley Equivalent Lands, and then part of South Hadley, before being incorporated on June 11, 1768. Old Hadley was first settled in 1659 by people from Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut. These settlers left Connecticut because of religious differences within their communities. John Pynchon was commissioned to buy wilderness land for their new community. Pynchon purchased the land from three Native American chiefs: Chickwallop, Umpanchala and Quontquont. Ownership was transferred to the settlers and confirmed by the General Court. These original boundaries include part of present-day Granby.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof may last for several years to come. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your money is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to check your homes roof in person before offering you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your house is very important. The roof is among the most essential components of your residence. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing repair in Granby, MA think RoofExpress