Top Rated Commercial Roofing for commercial roofing repair in Easthampton, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Easthampton, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in various forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Easthampton, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Easthampton, MA and neighboring locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Easthampton, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people always have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. Also always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to give protection from the weather. In addition, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also diminish the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Easthampton, MA
Easthampton is a city in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The city is on the southeastern edge of the Pioneer Valley near the five colleges in the college towns of Northampton and Amherst. The population was 16,053 at the 2010 census.
Easthampton was first settled by European immigrants beginning in 1664 and was originally part of Northampton. In 1785, Easthampton was established as a “district” by Massachusetts (a former type of political entity with less independence than a town), and in 1809, it was incorporated as a town. Easthampton is the youngest town in Hampshire County by date of incorporation. (It was not, however, the last incorporated; two of the three disincorporated towns of the Quabbin Reservoir in Hampshire County, Enfield and Prescott, were incorporated afterwards.)
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof lasts for many years ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to try to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to check your roof personally before giving you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they provide will probably be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your residence is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing company that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing repair in Easthampton, MA think RoofExpress