Top Rated Commercial Roofing for commercial roofing repair in East Longmeadow, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most important part of your house that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the East Longmeadow, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and specialists in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to East Longmeadow, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of East Longmeadow, MA and surrounding areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in East Longmeadow, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people typically have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to give shielding from the weather. In addition, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unattractive algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional respectful and did a great task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About East Longmeadow, MA
East Longmeadow is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States situated in the Pioneer Valley region of Western Massachusetts. It has a population of 15,720 at the 2010 census. East Longmeadow is 5 miles southeast of downtown Springfield, 25 miles north of Hartford, 88 miles southwest of Boston, and 142 miles north of New York City.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for a long time to come. Check out these easy methods to get a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to evaluate your homes roof personally before giving you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your house is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your property. Employing a professional roofing contractor having an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing repair in East Longmeadow, MA think RoofExpress