Top Local Roofers for commercial roofing repair in Cummington, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Cummington, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and experts in various types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Cummington, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is vital.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Cummington, MA and surrounding locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Cummington, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. In addition always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to provide cover from the elements. In addition, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unattractive algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Cummington, MA
Cummington is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 872 at the 2010 census, down from 978 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Cummington was first settled in 1762 and was officially incorporated in 1779. It was named after Colonel John Cumings, the original landholder.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for many years to come. Check out these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to check your roof directly before supplying you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they supply will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your house is very important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing contractor having an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing repair in Cummington, MA think RoofExpress