Top Rated Commercial Roofing for commercial roofing repair in Belchertown, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most significant part of your home that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Belchertown, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and experts in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Belchertown, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is critical.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Belchertown, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning company in Belchertown, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a great job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Belchertown, MA
Belchertown (previously known as Cold Spring and Belcher’s Town) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population was 14,649 at the 2010 census. The town includes the census-designated place of Belchertown. Belchertown was formerly the home of the Belchertown State School. The land on which the school sat is, as of 2016, being redeveloped for mixed uses including residential, commercial and recreational. This includes the 385-acre (156 ha) Lampson Brook Farm, used for community and sustainable agriculture, outdoor recreation, and wildlife preservation.
In 1716, the Equivalent Lands were sold by Connecticut Colony to residents who reside in present-day Connecticut and Massachusetts. Some of these lands were granted to Jonathan Belcher, the future Royal Governor of Massachusetts.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for a long time into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your money is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to examine your roof face-to-face before supplying you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they offer will be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your home is extremely important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your house. Working with a professional roofer that has an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing repair in Belchertown, MA think RoofExpress