Best Local Roofers for commercial roofing repair in Amherst, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Amherst, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and professionals in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Amherst, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Amherst, MA and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in Amherst, MA. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people always have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish over time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Additionally, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unsightly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Amherst, MA
Amherst (/ˈæmərst/ (listen)) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States, in the Connecticut River valley. As of the 2010 census, the population was 37,819, making it the highest populated municipality in Hampshire County (although the county seat is Northampton). The town is home to Amherst College, Hampshire College, and the University of Massachusetts Amherst, three of the Five Colleges. The name of the town is pronounced without the h (“AM-erst”) by natives and long-time residents, giving rise to the local saying, “only the ‘h’ is silent”, in reference both to the pronunciation and to the town’s politically active populace.
Amherst has three census-designated places; Amherst Center, North Amherst, and South Amherst.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof may last for quite some time in the future. Take a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to check your roof face-to-face before supplying you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they give is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your home is extremely important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who has a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing repair in Amherst, MA think RoofExpress