Top Local Roofers for commercial roofing in Springfield, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Springfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and experts in several types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Springfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Springfield, MA and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Springfield, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you have and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to provide cover from the weather. Also, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
They did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Springfield, MA
Springfield is a city in the state of Massachusetts, United States, and the seat of Hampden County. Springfield sits on the eastern bank of the Connecticut River near its confluence with three rivers: the western Westfield River, the eastern Chicopee River, and the eastern Mill River. As of the 2010 Census, the city’s population was 153,060. As of 2018, the estimated population was 155,032, making it the third-largest city in Massachusetts, the fourth-most populous city in New England after Boston, Worcester, and Providence, and the 12th-most populous in the Northeastern United States. Metropolitan Springfield, as one of two metropolitan areas[b] in Massachusetts (the other being Greater Boston), had a population of 692,942 as of 2010.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for quite some time ahead. Take a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to examine the roof directly before providing you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they supply is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most important components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing company who may have a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing in Springfield, MA think RoofExpress