Top Local Roofers for commercial roofing in Holland, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing services around the Holland, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Holland, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Holland, MA and neighboring locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Holland, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Furthermore, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holland, MA
Holland is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 2,481 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
The area around the town center comprises the census-designated place of Holland.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for a long time to come. Take a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to evaluate the roof personally before offering you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they supply will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company who may have an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing in Holland, MA think RoofExpress