Top Rated Local Roofers for commercial roofing in Hatfield, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most important part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing services around the Hatfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and professionals in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hatfield, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is critical.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Hatfield, MA and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning service in Hatfield, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people always have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also lower the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unpleasant algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a great task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hatfield, MA
Hatfield is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 3,279 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Hatfield consists of the town center and surrounding areas.
Hatfield was founded in 1660 on land granted to General Daniel Dennison and Governor William Bradford. It was formally incorporated as a town in 1670 and has a board of selectmen and an annual town meeting.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof may last for a long time to come. Check out these tips on how to get a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to evaluate the roof personally before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they give is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your house is really important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your residence. Working with a professional roof specialist having a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing in Hatfield, MA think RoofExpress