Top Local Roofers for commercial roofing in Hampden, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Hampden, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and professionals in different types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Hampden, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Hampden, MA and neighboring locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Hampden, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Also remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to offer protection from the elements. Furthermore, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also reduce the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unsightly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hampden, MA
Hampden is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,139 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The namesake of Hampden is John Hampden, an English patriot.
Hampden is a small, New England town in Western Massachusetts. It is, for the most part, a commuter town. The town is home to businesses such as Village Food Mart, Monson Savings Bank, La Cucina Restaurant, It’s All About Me, Bilton’s Farm Market, Compusign, Mountain View Restaurant, the VFW and Reid’s Corner.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for a long time ahead. Look at these tips on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to evaluate your homes roof in person before supplying you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they supply will be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your property. Working with a professional roof specialist who has an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing in Hampden, MA think RoofExpress