Top Rated Commercial Roofing for commercial roofing in Easthampton, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your home that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing services around the Easthampton, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and professionals in various types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Easthampton, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Easthampton, MA and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning company in Easthampton, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people typically have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. On top of that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Easthampton, MA
Easthampton is a city in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The city is on the southeastern edge of the Pioneer Valley near the five colleges in the college towns of Northampton and Amherst. The population was 16,053 at the 2010 census.
Easthampton was first settled by European immigrants beginning in 1664 and was originally part of Northampton. In 1785, Easthampton was established as a “district” by Massachusetts (a former type of political entity with less independence than a town), and in 1809, it was incorporated as a town. Easthampton is the youngest town in Hampshire County by date of incorporation. (It was not, however, the last incorporated; two of the three disincorporated towns of the Quabbin Reservoir in Hampshire County, Enfield and Prescott, were incorporated afterwards.)
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you will be investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof lasts for several years in the future. Have a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to evaluate the roof personally before giving you a quote. This way, the estimate they provide will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is important. Your homes roof is probably the most critical components of your property. Employing a professional roofer who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing in Easthampton, MA think RoofExpress