Top Commercial Roofing for commercial roofing in Cummington, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most critical part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Cummington, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and experts in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Cummington, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is critical.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Cummington, MA and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning service in Cummington, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a number of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be carried out yourself. In addition remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you have and what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unsightly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
They did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a great task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Cummington, MA
Cummington is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 872 at the 2010 census, down from 978 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Cummington was first settled in 1762 and was officially incorporated in 1779. It was named after Colonel John Cumings, the original landholder.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you will be investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for quite some time in the future. Take a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your money is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before offering you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your home. Employing a professional roof specialist who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing in Cummington, MA think RoofExpress