Best Commercial Roofing for commercial roofing in Chicopee, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most important aspect of your home that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Chicopee, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and specialists in various forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Chicopee, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Chicopee, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning company in Chicopee, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Furthermore, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the undesirable algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chicopee, MA
Chicopee (/ˈtʃɪkəpi/ CHIK-ə-pee) is a city located on the Connecticut River in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 55,298, making it the second-largest city in Western Massachusetts after Springfield. As of 2018, the estimated population was 55,582. Chicopee is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The communities of Chicopee Center (Cabotville), Chicopee Falls, Willimansett, Fairview, Aldenville, Burnett Road, Smith Highlands and Westover are located within the city.
One of the ventures of the Boston Associates, Chicopee is a city built around several smaller former mill communities on its namesake, the Chicopee River. During the 19th century, the city was home to the first American producer of friction matches as well as a variety of other industries, including the Ames Manufacturing Company, an early pioneer in machining lathes, building upon the work of Springfield’s Thomas Blanchard, and the largest producer of swords and cutlasses for the Union Army during the Civil War. By the start of the 20th century, the city was home to a number of industrial plants, including those of the Fisk Tire Company, one of the largest tire makers of that time, and some of the earliest sporting goods factories of A. G. Spalding.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you will be investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for a long time to come. Have a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your money is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to examine your roof personally before providing you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will probably be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your home is very important. The roof is probably the most important components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who may have an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing in Chicopee, MA think RoofExpress