Top Rated Local Roofers for commercial roofing in Chester, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Chester, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and experts in various forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Chester, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Chester, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning service in Chester, MA. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to offer protection from the weather. On top of that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert polite and did a great job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chester, MA
Chester is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, situated in the western part of the state. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts metropolitan statistical area. The town includes the Chester Factory Village Historic District. The total population was 1,337 in the 2010 census.
The area opened for settlement in the 1750s as Township No. 9, chartered as Murrayfield on October 31, 1765. The town was incorporated as Chester on February 21, 1783. The Western Railroad (later Boston & Albany Railroad) opened to Chester on May 24, 1841.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof lasts for quite some time into the future. Look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to look at the roof in person before supplying you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they supply will be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your residence. Employing a professional roofer who has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing in Chester, MA think RoofExpress