Top Local Roofers for commercial roofing in Brimfield, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical part of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Brimfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and professionals in different types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Brimfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Brimfield, MA and neighboring areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Brimfield, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people always have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Also, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a great job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brimfield, MA
Brimfield is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 3,609 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brimfield was first settled in 1706 and was officially incorporated in 1731. Brimfield was originally part of Hampshire County, Massachusetts.
The original Hampshire County included territory that is now in modern-day Hampden County, Franklin County, and Berkshire County as well as small parts of modern-day Worcester County.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof will last for many years in the future. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your money is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to examine your homes roof in person before supplying you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they supply will be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your home is very important. The roof is probably the most essential components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who may have an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing in Brimfield, MA think RoofExpress