Top Commercial Roofing for commercial roofing in Agawam, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Agawam, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and professionals in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Agawam, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Agawam, MA and surrounding locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Agawam, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while much larger industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to offer cover from the elements. Also, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also lower the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unsightly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Agawam, MA
Agawam is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 28,438 at the 2010 census. Agawam sits on the western side of the Connecticut River, directly across from Springfield, Massachusetts. It is considered part of the Springfield Metropolitan Statistical Area, which is contiguous with the Knowledge Corridor area, the 2nd largest metropolitan area in New England. Agawam contains a subsection, Feeding Hills.
The Six Flags New England amusement park is located in Agawam, on the banks of the Connecticut River.
Agawam’s ZIP code of 01001 is the lowest number in the continental United States (not counting codes used for specific government buildings such as the IRS).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof may last for many years in the future. Have a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your money goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to evaluate your homes roof in person before providing you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they offer will probably be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your residence is important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your residence. Getting a professional roofer who has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing in Agawam, MA think RoofExpress