Best Commercial Roofing for commercial roofing contractors in Springfield, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Springfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and experts in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Springfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Springfield, MA and surrounding areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Springfield, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, while larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to offer protection from the weather. Aside from that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unappealing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Springfield, MA
Springfield is a city in the state of Massachusetts, United States, and the seat of Hampden County. Springfield sits on the eastern bank of the Connecticut River near its confluence with three rivers: the western Westfield River, the eastern Chicopee River, and the eastern Mill River. As of the 2010 Census, the city’s population was 153,060. As of 2018, the estimated population was 155,032, making it the third-largest city in Massachusetts, the fourth-most populous city in New England after Boston, Worcester, and Providence, and the 12th-most populous in the Northeastern United States. Metropolitan Springfield, as one of two metropolitan areas[b] in Massachusetts (the other being Greater Boston), had a population of 692,942 as of 2010.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof will last for a long time into the future. Check out these easy methods to find a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to look at the roof personally before giving you a quote. This way, the estimate they provide will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your own home is important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your property. Working with a professional roofing contractor having a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing contractors in Springfield, MA think RoofExpress