Top Rated Local Roofers for commercial roofing contractors in Holyoke, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most important part of your house that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Holyoke, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and specialists in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Holyoke, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Holyoke, MA and surrounding locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Holyoke, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people usually have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Aside from that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holyoke, MA
Holyoke is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, that lies between the western bank of the Connecticut River and the Mount Tom Range. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 39,880. As of 2018, the estimated population was 40,358. Sitting 8 miles (13 km) north of Springfield, Holyoke is part of the Springfield Metropolitan Area, one of the two distinct metropolitan areas in Massachusetts.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof lasts for quite some time to come. Take a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to look at the roof personally before offering you a quotation. That way, the estimate they supply will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your house is important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your house. Hiring a professional roof specialist who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing contractors in Holyoke, MA think RoofExpress