Top Rated Commercial Roofing for commercial roofing contractors in Holland, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Holland, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and experts in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Holland, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Holland, MA and surrounding locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Holland, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. Additionally, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unappealing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holland, MA
Holland is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 2,481 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
The area around the town center comprises the census-designated place of Holland.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof lasts for a long time to come. Take a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to examine your homes roof directly before supplying you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they provide will be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your home is very important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your house. Working with a professional roofing company who may have a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing contractors in Holland, MA think RoofExpress