Top Commercial Roofing for commercial roofing contractors in Hatfield, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most significant part of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Hatfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and professionals in different forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hatfield, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Hatfield, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Hatfield, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unsightly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hatfield, MA
Hatfield is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 3,279 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Hatfield consists of the town center and surrounding areas.
Hatfield was founded in 1660 on land granted to General Daniel Dennison and Governor William Bradford. It was formally incorporated as a town in 1670 and has a board of selectmen and an annual town meeting.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof lasts for several years into the future. Have a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your money goes. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to check the roof directly before providing you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they supply will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your own home is important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your property. Employing a professional roofer having a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing contractors in Hatfield, MA think RoofExpress