Best Commercial Roofing for commercial roofing contractors in Granville, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Granville, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and experts in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Granville, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is critical.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Granville, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning service in Granville, MA. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people usually have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. Also remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to give cover from the elements. On top of that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granville, MA
Granville is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,566 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The town is named for John Carteret, 2nd Earl Granville.
Granville was first settled by English colonists in 1736 and was officially incorporated in 1754, after the end of the Indian wars in 1750. Early settlers could get a 100-acre (0.40 km2) lot for free, providing they built a house and “put four acres in English hay”. Perhaps the most famous resident of that era was Oliver Phelps, whose purchase of 6 million acres (24,000 km2) in western New York (the Phelps and Gorham Purchase) following the American Revolutionary War remains the largest real estate purchase in US history. The population in Granville expanded quickly, peaking at 2,100 in 1810, when it rivaled Springfield. However, likely due to the rocky soil in New England, many settlers eventually migrated west, some establishing the town of Granville, Ohio.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof can last for quite some time to come. Have a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your cash is going. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to look at your roof personally before giving you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they offer will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your house is very important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing contractor having an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing contractors in Granville, MA think RoofExpress