Top Local Roofers for commercial roofing contractors in Chester, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical part of your home that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Chester, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and specialists in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Chester, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is critical.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Chester, MA and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Chester, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to give protection from the weather. In addition, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also decrease the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unsightly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chester, MA
Chester is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, situated in the western part of the state. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts metropolitan statistical area. The town includes the Chester Factory Village Historic District. The total population was 1,337 in the 2010 census.
The area opened for settlement in the 1750s as Township No. 9, chartered as Murrayfield on October 31, 1765. The town was incorporated as Chester on February 21, 1783. The Western Railroad (later Boston & Albany Railroad) opened to Chester on May 24, 1841.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof will last for quite some time in the future. Look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to examine your homes roof in person before giving you a quotation. This way, the estimate they give will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your home is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your house. Getting a professional roofer that has a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing contractors in Chester, MA think RoofExpress