Best Local Roofers for commercial roofing contractors in Blandford, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing services around the Blandford, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and professionals in various types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Blandford, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is essential.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Blandford, MA and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning service in Blandford, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. On top of that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unsightly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a great job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Blandford, MA
Blandford is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,233 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is the home of the Blandford Ski Area.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for a long time in the future. Take a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to check the roof face-to-face before supplying you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they supply will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your residence. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing contractors in Blandford, MA think RoofExpress