Best Local Roofers for commercial roofing contractors in Amherst, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Amherst, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and experts in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Amherst, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is key.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Amherst, MA and neighboring locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Amherst, MA. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to give protection from the elements. In addition, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional respectful and did a great task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Amherst, MA
Amherst (/ˈæmərst/ (listen)) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States, in the Connecticut River valley. As of the 2010 census, the population was 37,819, making it the highest populated municipality in Hampshire County (although the county seat is Northampton). The town is home to Amherst College, Hampshire College, and the University of Massachusetts Amherst, three of the Five Colleges. The name of the town is pronounced without the h (“AM-erst”) by natives and long-time residents, giving rise to the local saying, “only the ‘h’ is silent”, in reference both to the pronunciation and to the town’s politically active populace.
Amherst has three census-designated places; Amherst Center, North Amherst, and South Amherst.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for a long time in the future. Have a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your cash goes. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to look at your homes roof directly before supplying you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they give will probably be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your residence is very important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing company having an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing contractors in Amherst, MA think RoofExpress