Best Local Roofers for commercial roofing contractors in Agawam, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Agawam, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and specialists in several forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Agawam, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is essential.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Agawam, MA and neighboring areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Agawam, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while much larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to offer cover from the elements. In addition, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also decrease the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a great task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Agawam, MA
Agawam is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 28,438 at the 2010 census. Agawam sits on the western side of the Connecticut River, directly across from Springfield, Massachusetts. It is considered part of the Springfield Metropolitan Statistical Area, which is contiguous with the Knowledge Corridor area, the 2nd largest metropolitan area in New England. Agawam contains a subsection, Feeding Hills.
The Six Flags New England amusement park is located in Agawam, on the banks of the Connecticut River.
Agawam’s ZIP code of 01001 is the lowest number in the continental United States (not counting codes used for specific government buildings such as the IRS).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof will last for a long time ahead. Take a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your cash is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to check your homes roof directly before offering you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they provide will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your house is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your house. Getting a professional roofer who has a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing contractors in Agawam, MA think RoofExpress