Top Rated Commercial Roofing for commercial roofing company in Springfield, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Springfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in several types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Springfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Springfield, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Springfield, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each has its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you have and what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to provide cover from the weather. Additionally, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert respectful and did a great task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Springfield, MA
Springfield is a city in the state of Massachusetts, United States, and the seat of Hampden County. Springfield sits on the eastern bank of the Connecticut River near its confluence with three rivers: the western Westfield River, the eastern Chicopee River, and the eastern Mill River. As of the 2010 Census, the city’s population was 153,060. As of 2018, the estimated population was 155,032, making it the third-largest city in Massachusetts, the fourth-most populous city in New England after Boston, Worcester, and Providence, and the 12th-most populous in the Northeastern United States. Metropolitan Springfield, as one of two metropolitan areas[b] in Massachusetts (the other being Greater Boston), had a population of 692,942 as of 2010.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof will last for several years ahead. Check out these easy methods to locate a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to check the roof in person before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they give will be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your house. Employing a professional roofer that has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing company in Springfield, MA think RoofExpress