Top Rated Local Roofers for commercial roofing company in Holyoke, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most critical part of your house that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Holyoke, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and specialists in different types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Holyoke, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Holyoke, MA and surrounding areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Holyoke, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people always have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you have and what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Furthermore, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
They did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a great job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holyoke, MA
Holyoke is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, that lies between the western bank of the Connecticut River and the Mount Tom Range. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 39,880. As of 2018, the estimated population was 40,358. Sitting 8 miles (13 km) north of Springfield, Holyoke is part of the Springfield Metropolitan Area, one of the two distinct metropolitan areas in Massachusetts.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof can last for quite some time into the future. Look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to evaluate the roof personally before supplying you with a quote. That way, the estimate they give is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your own home is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your home. Hiring a professional roof specialist having an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing company in Holyoke, MA think RoofExpress