Top Rated Local Roofers for commercial roofing company in Holland, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Holland, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and experts in several types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Holland, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Holland, MA and surrounding areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Holland, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you have and what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to provide cover from the elements. Also, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also diminish the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holland, MA
Holland is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 2,481 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
The area around the town center comprises the census-designated place of Holland.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof lasts for a long time ahead. Look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your cash goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to check your roof directly before supplying you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will likely be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your own home is important. The roof is one of the most significant components of your property. Working with a professional roofer that has a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing company in Holland, MA think RoofExpress