Top Rated Commercial Roofing for commercial roofing company in Hadley, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most critical part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Hadley, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and specialists in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hadley, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Hadley, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in Hadley, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people typically have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to provide cover from the elements. Additionally, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hadley, MA
Hadley (/ˈhædli/ (listen), HAD-lee) is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,250 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The area around the Hampshire and Mountain Farms Malls along Route 9 is a major shopping destination for the surrounding communities.
Hadley was first settled in 1659 and was officially incorporated in 1661. The former Norwottuck was renamed for Hadleigh, Suffolk. Its settlers were primarily a discontented group of families from the Puritan colonies of Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut, who petitioned to start a new colony up north after some controversy over doctrine in the local church. The settlement was led by John Russell. The first settler inside of Hadley was Nathaniel Dickinson, who surveyed the streets of what is now Hadley, Hatfield, and Amherst. At the time, Hadley encompassed a wide radius of land on both sides of the Connecticut River (but mostly on the eastern shore) including much of what would become known as the Equivalent Lands. In the following century, these were broken off into precincts and eventually the separate towns of Hatfield, Amherst, South Hadley, Granby and Belchertown. The early histories of these towns are, as a result, filed under the history of Hadley.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for many years into the future. Have a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to examine your roof directly before supplying you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your residence is very important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your home. Getting a professional roofing company who has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing company in Hadley, MA think RoofExpress