Top Local Roofers for commercial roofing company in Easthampton, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most important part of your home that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Easthampton, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and experts in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Easthampton, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Easthampton, MA and surrounding areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Easthampton, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people always have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you have and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will break down with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. In addition, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unsightly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Easthampton, MA
Easthampton is a city in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The city is on the southeastern edge of the Pioneer Valley near the five colleges in the college towns of Northampton and Amherst. The population was 16,053 at the 2010 census.
Easthampton was first settled by European immigrants beginning in 1664 and was originally part of Northampton. In 1785, Easthampton was established as a “district” by Massachusetts (a former type of political entity with less independence than a town), and in 1809, it was incorporated as a town. Easthampton is the youngest town in Hampshire County by date of incorporation. (It was not, however, the last incorporated; two of the three disincorporated towns of the Quabbin Reservoir in Hampshire County, Enfield and Prescott, were incorporated afterwards.)
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof will last for several years in the future. Have a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to look at the roof directly before giving you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they supply will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your residence is important. Your roof is amongst the most essential components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing company who may have a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing company in Easthampton, MA think RoofExpress