Top Rated Commercial Roofing for commercial roofing company in Brimfield, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Brimfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and professionals in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Brimfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Brimfield, MA and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Brimfield, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to give cover from the elements. Also, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unappealing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely superb and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brimfield, MA
Brimfield is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 3,609 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brimfield was first settled in 1706 and was officially incorporated in 1731. Brimfield was originally part of Hampshire County, Massachusetts.
The original Hampshire County included territory that is now in modern-day Hampden County, Franklin County, and Berkshire County as well as small parts of modern-day Worcester County.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof may last for several years ahead. Take a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they supply is going to be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your home is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your house. Getting a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing company in Brimfield, MA think RoofExpress