Top Local Roofers for commercial roofing company in Agawam, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most critical aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing services around the Agawam, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and specialists in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Agawam, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is key.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Agawam, MA and neighboring areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Agawam, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to offer cover from the elements. Furthermore, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also cut down the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Agawam, MA
Agawam is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 28,438 at the 2010 census. Agawam sits on the western side of the Connecticut River, directly across from Springfield, Massachusetts. It is considered part of the Springfield Metropolitan Statistical Area, which is contiguous with the Knowledge Corridor area, the 2nd largest metropolitan area in New England. Agawam contains a subsection, Feeding Hills.
The Six Flags New England amusement park is located in Agawam, on the banks of the Connecticut River.
Agawam’s ZIP code of 01001 is the lowest number in the continental United States (not counting codes used for specific government buildings such as the IRS).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof may last for many years into the future. Check out these easy methods to get a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to evaluate your roof personally before giving you a quotation. This way, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your residence is very important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your property. Employing a professional roof specialist who has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing company in Agawam, MA think RoofExpress