Top Local Roofers for commercial roofing companies in Springfield, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Springfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and specialists in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Springfield, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Springfield, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Springfield, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to offer cover from the elements. In addition, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also lower the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Springfield, MA
Springfield is a city in the state of Massachusetts, United States, and the seat of Hampden County. Springfield sits on the eastern bank of the Connecticut River near its confluence with three rivers: the western Westfield River, the eastern Chicopee River, and the eastern Mill River. As of the 2010 Census, the city’s population was 153,060. As of 2018, the estimated population was 155,032, making it the third-largest city in Massachusetts, the fourth-most populous city in New England after Boston, Worcester, and Providence, and the 12th-most populous in the Northeastern United States. Metropolitan Springfield, as one of two metropolitan areas[b] in Massachusetts (the other being Greater Boston), had a population of 692,942 as of 2010.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for many years in the future. Look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to examine your homes roof directly before giving you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your house. Employing a professional roof specialist who has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing companies in Springfield, MA think RoofExpress