Top Commercial Roofing for commercial roofing companies in Holyoke, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most important aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing services around the Holyoke, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and experts in different types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Holyoke, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Holyoke, MA and surrounding locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Holyoke, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holyoke, MA
Holyoke is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, that lies between the western bank of the Connecticut River and the Mount Tom Range. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 39,880. As of 2018, the estimated population was 40,358. Sitting 8 miles (13 km) north of Springfield, Holyoke is part of the Springfield Metropolitan Area, one of the two distinct metropolitan areas in Massachusetts.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for many years in the future. Have a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to examine your roof in person before providing you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your residence is really important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing contractor having an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing companies in Holyoke, MA think RoofExpress