Best Commercial Roofing for commercial roofing companies in Granville, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing services around the Granville, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and experts in several forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Granville, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Granville, MA and surrounding locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Granville, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people always have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to offer cover from the weather. On top of that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also diminish the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unattractive algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a great task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granville, MA
Granville is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,566 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The town is named for John Carteret, 2nd Earl Granville.
Granville was first settled by English colonists in 1736 and was officially incorporated in 1754, after the end of the Indian wars in 1750. Early settlers could get a 100-acre (0.40 km2) lot for free, providing they built a house and “put four acres in English hay”. Perhaps the most famous resident of that era was Oliver Phelps, whose purchase of 6 million acres (24,000 km2) in western New York (the Phelps and Gorham Purchase) following the American Revolutionary War remains the largest real estate purchase in US history. The population in Granville expanded quickly, peaking at 2,100 in 1810, when it rivaled Springfield. However, likely due to the rocky soil in New England, many settlers eventually migrated west, some establishing the town of Granville, Ohio.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof may last for several years ahead. Take a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to examine your roof personally before offering you a quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will probably be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your home is important. The roof is one of the most significant components of your house. Working with a professional roofing contractor who has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing companies in Granville, MA think RoofExpress