Top Rated Local Roofers for commercial roofing companies in Easthampton, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Easthampton, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and experts in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Easthampton, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is essential.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Easthampton, MA and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning company in Easthampton, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people typically have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should not be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. On top of that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the undesirable algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Easthampton, MA
Easthampton is a city in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The city is on the southeastern edge of the Pioneer Valley near the five colleges in the college towns of Northampton and Amherst. The population was 16,053 at the 2010 census.
Easthampton was first settled by European immigrants beginning in 1664 and was originally part of Northampton. In 1785, Easthampton was established as a “district” by Massachusetts (a former type of political entity with less independence than a town), and in 1809, it was incorporated as a town. Easthampton is the youngest town in Hampshire County by date of incorporation. (It was not, however, the last incorporated; two of the three disincorporated towns of the Quabbin Reservoir in Hampshire County, Enfield and Prescott, were incorporated afterwards.)
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof lasts for many years to come. Take a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before giving you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they provide will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your residence is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most significant components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing company that has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing companies in Easthampton, MA think RoofExpress