Top Local Roofers for commercial roofing companies in Chester, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Chester, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and professionals in different types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Chester, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Chester, MA and surrounding areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Chester, MA. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Additionally remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to offer cover from the elements. Aside from that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chester, MA
Chester is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, situated in the western part of the state. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts metropolitan statistical area. The town includes the Chester Factory Village Historic District. The total population was 1,337 in the 2010 census.
The area opened for settlement in the 1750s as Township No. 9, chartered as Murrayfield on October 31, 1765. The town was incorporated as Chester on February 21, 1783. The Western Railroad (later Boston & Albany Railroad) opened to Chester on May 24, 1841.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof can last for many years ahead. Check out these tips on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to evaluate the roof personally before giving you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they give will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your home is very important. The roof is one of the most important components of your property. Working with a professional roof specialist having an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing companies in Chester, MA think RoofExpress