Best Local Roofers for commercial roof repair in Granby, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your house that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Granby, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and experts in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Granby, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Granby, MA and surrounding locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Granby, MA. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people usually have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to provide cover from the elements. On top of that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also diminish the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unsightly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a great task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granby, MA
Granby is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 6,240 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Granby corresponds to the main village of Granby in the center of the town.
Granby was once part of Hadley, as were other towns. Granby was first settled in 1727 and was officially incorporated in 1768. The town is named in honor of John Manners, Marquess of Granby, a hero of the Seven Years’ War. Granby was originally part of the Hadley Equivalent Lands, and then part of South Hadley, before being incorporated on June 11, 1768. Old Hadley was first settled in 1659 by people from Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut. These settlers left Connecticut because of religious differences within their communities. John Pynchon was commissioned to buy wilderness land for their new community. Pynchon purchased the land from three Native American chiefs: Chickwallop, Umpanchala and Quontquont. Ownership was transferred to the settlers and confirmed by the General Court. These original boundaries include part of present-day Granby.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for a long time into the future. Look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your cash is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to check the roof in person before supplying you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they provide will probably be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your home is very important. Your roof is amongst the most essential components of your property. Working with a professional roofing contractor who has a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roof repair in Granby, MA think RoofExpress