Top Commercial Roofing for commercial roof repair in East Longmeadow, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most critical part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the East Longmeadow, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and specialists in various forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to East Longmeadow, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of East Longmeadow, MA and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning company in East Longmeadow, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
They did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About East Longmeadow, MA
East Longmeadow is a city in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States situated in the Pioneer Valley region of Western Massachusetts. It has a population of 15,720 at the 2010 census. East Longmeadow is 5 miles southeast of downtown Springfield, 25 miles north of Hartford, 88 miles southwest of Boston, and 142 miles north of New York City.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof can last for several years to come. Check out these tips about how to find a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to try to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to evaluate the roof personally before providing you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your house is very important. Your roof is one of the most significant components of your residence. Employing a professional roofer who may have an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roof repair in East Longmeadow, MA think RoofExpress