Top Commercial Roofing for commercial roof repair in Chicopee, MA. Dial (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress provides a complete range of roofing services around the Chicopee, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and professionals in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Chicopee, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Chicopee, MA and surrounding locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Chicopee, MA. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you have and what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. On top of that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unpleasant algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chicopee, MA
Chicopee (/ˈtʃɪkəpi/ CHIK-ə-pee) is a city located on the Connecticut River in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 55,298, making it the second-largest city in Western Massachusetts after Springfield. As of 2018, the estimated population was 55,582. Chicopee is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The communities of Chicopee Center (Cabotville), Chicopee Falls, Willimansett, Fairview, Aldenville, Burnett Road, Smith Highlands and Westover are located within the city.
One of the ventures of the Boston Associates, Chicopee is a city built around several smaller former mill communities on its namesake, the Chicopee River. During the 19th century, the city was home to the first American producer of friction matches as well as a variety of other industries, including the Ames Manufacturing Company, an early pioneer in machining lathes, building upon the work of Springfield’s Thomas Blanchard, and the largest producer of swords and cutlasses for the Union Army during the Civil War. By the start of the 20th century, the city was home to a number of industrial plants, including those of the Fisk Tire Company, one of the largest tire makers of that time, and some of the earliest sporting goods factories of A. G. Spalding.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for a long time ahead. Look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely in order to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to check the roof directly before giving you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they provide is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. The roof is among the most significant components of your house. Getting a professional roofer who has a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roof repair in Chicopee, MA think RoofExpress