Top Local Roofers for commercial roof installation in Hatfield, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Hatfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are knowledgeable and experts in various forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Hatfield, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Hatfield, MA and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning company in Hatfield, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to offer protection from the weather. Furthermore, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unpleasant algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hatfield, MA
Hatfield is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 3,279 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Hatfield consists of the town center and surrounding areas.
Hatfield was founded in 1660 on land granted to General Daniel Dennison and Governor William Bradford. It was formally incorporated as a town in 1670 and has a board of selectmen and an annual town meeting.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof can last for quite some time in the future. Take a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your cash is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to examine your roof personally before supplying you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they provide will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing company who may have a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roof installation in Hatfield, MA think RoofExpress