Top Local Roofers for commercial roof installation in Hampden, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Hampden, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are seasoned and experts in various forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Hampden, MA roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Hampden, MA and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in Hampden, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people usually have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. Additionally remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each one has its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you have and what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Additionally, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unpleasant algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Hampden, MA
Hampden is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 5,139 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The namesake of Hampden is John Hampden, an English patriot.
Hampden is a small, New England town in Western Massachusetts. It is, for the most part, a commuter town. The town is home to businesses such as Village Food Mart, Monson Savings Bank, La Cucina Restaurant, It’s All About Me, Bilton’s Farm Market, Compusign, Mountain View Restaurant, the VFW and Reid’s Corner.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof can last for a long time ahead. Check out these tips about how to look for a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money goes. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to examine your roof in person before supplying you with a quote. This way, the estimate they supply is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your own home is very important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing company who has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roof installation in Hampden, MA think RoofExpress