Top Rated Local Roofers for commercial roof installation in Granville, MA. Call (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing services around the Granville, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and specialists in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Granville, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is essential.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Granville, MA and neighboring locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Granville, MA. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to give protection from the weather. In addition, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also cut down the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unsightly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
They did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granville, MA
Granville is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 1,566 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The town is named for John Carteret, 2nd Earl Granville.
Granville was first settled by English colonists in 1736 and was officially incorporated in 1754, after the end of the Indian wars in 1750. Early settlers could get a 100-acre (0.40 km2) lot for free, providing they built a house and “put four acres in English hay”. Perhaps the most famous resident of that era was Oliver Phelps, whose purchase of 6 million acres (24,000 km2) in western New York (the Phelps and Gorham Purchase) following the American Revolutionary War remains the largest real estate purchase in US history. The population in Granville expanded quickly, peaking at 2,100 in 1810, when it rivaled Springfield. However, likely due to the rocky soil in New England, many settlers eventually migrated west, some establishing the town of Granville, Ohio.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof may last for many years in the future. Check out these easy methods to find a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your cash is going. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before offering you a quote. That way, the estimate they give will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your home is very important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your property. Working with a professional roofing contractor who has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roof installation in Granville, MA think RoofExpress