Top Rated Local Roofers for commercial roof installation in Granby, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant part of your house that protects it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Granby, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and professionals in different types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Granby, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Granby, MA and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Granby, MA. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unappealing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Granby, MA
Granby is a town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States. The population was 6,240 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area. The census-designated place of Granby corresponds to the main village of Granby in the center of the town.
Granby was once part of Hadley, as were other towns. Granby was first settled in 1727 and was officially incorporated in 1768. The town is named in honor of John Manners, Marquess of Granby, a hero of the Seven Years’ War. Granby was originally part of the Hadley Equivalent Lands, and then part of South Hadley, before being incorporated on June 11, 1768. Old Hadley was first settled in 1659 by people from Hartford and Wethersfield, Connecticut. These settlers left Connecticut because of religious differences within their communities. John Pynchon was commissioned to buy wilderness land for their new community. Pynchon purchased the land from three Native American chiefs: Chickwallop, Umpanchala and Quontquont. Ownership was transferred to the settlers and confirmed by the General Court. These original boundaries include part of present-day Granby.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof lasts for many years ahead. Check out these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to try and scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your money goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to look at your homes roof personally before supplying you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they give will be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your home is really important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your property. Working with a professional roofer who may have a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roof installation in Granby, MA think RoofExpress