Top Commercial Roofing for commercial roof installation in Chesterfield, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant part of your house that shields it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Chesterfield, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are experienced and professionals in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Chesterfield, MA roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is vital.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Chesterfield, MA and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning service in Chesterfield, MA. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people always have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. In addition remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Also, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chesterfield, MA
Chesterfield is a rural hill town in Hampshire County, Massachusetts, United States, 26 miles (42 km) east of Pittsfield and 90 miles (140 km) west of Boston. The population was 1,222 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Chesterfield was first settled in 1760 and was officially incorporated in 1762. It was named after the Earl of Chesterfield. The town center, established after the Revolution, has well-preserved Federal period houses along Main Road. In its early days, the town supported a largely agricultural economy, with wool from Merino sheep as a major product. However, there were sawmills and tanneries in operation as well as cloth dressing mills, and in the early 19th century these superseded farming and brought in a small immigrant population that was mostly Irish. Progress wiped out most of the industry in Chesterfield, and by the start of the 20th century a re-emerging agricultural economy developed alongside the growing trade from summer residents.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof can last for quite some time into the future. Check out these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your money is going. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to examine the roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they offer will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your home. Working with a professional roofing company who has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roof installation in Chesterfield, MA think RoofExpress