Top Rated Local Roofers for commercial roof installation in Chester, MA. Phone (413) 334-1803. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free estimate!
RoofExpress Can Help!
Call Us At (413) 334-1803
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most important aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
RoofExpress offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Chester, MA area.
At RoofExpress, we are skilled and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Chester, MA roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Chester, MA and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning company in Chester, MA. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish over time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to provide protection from the weather. In addition, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unpleasant algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Chester, MA
Chester is a town in Hampden County, Massachusetts, United States, situated in the western part of the state. It is part of the Springfield, Massachusetts metropolitan statistical area. The town includes the Chester Factory Village Historic District. The total population was 1,337 in the 2010 census.
The area opened for settlement in the 1750s as Township No. 9, chartered as Murrayfield on October 31, 1765. The town was incorporated as Chester on February 21, 1783. The Western Railroad (later Boston & Albany Railroad) opened to Chester on May 24, 1841.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for several years ahead. Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your cash is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they give will likely be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your house is very important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing company who has a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roof installation in Chester, MA think RoofExpress